Crestwood Valley Day Camp is recommended as the Number One Day Camp by many Toronto families. Crestwood provides a strong foundation in camping within a nurturing and dynamic environment for children between the ages of 4 and 15 years old.
Parents are encouraged to talk with any member of Crestwood’s Team of Directors to discuss the camp programme, their child’s particular needs and their child’s progress throughout the summer. Crestwood creates a positive experience for young and first time campers. For the eldest campers, Crestwood develops their leadership skills and confidence through the many performances and special events in which they participate. Exciting camp options such as sports, nature, performing arts and aquatic activities enhance the programming and offer greater challenges and choice possibilities.
- Programmes for boys and girls ages 4 to 15 yrs.
- 4 on-site, heated, outdoor, salt water pools
- Door-to-door transportation (small air conditioned school buses, seatbelts for every seat, experienced drivers, and trained Crestwood bus counsellors for added security & fun!)
- Non-denominational environment
- Private wooded valley site in the heart of Toronto at Lawrence and Bayview
- Renowned, confidence-building swim programme
- Life Savings Swim for Life Program Instruction taught by certified and experienced instructors.
- Small ratio of camper to swim staff
- Highly trained, responsible staff, professional supervisors and talented specialists
- Nutritional hot lunches, served with vegetables and fruit provided daily, as well as morning and afternoon snacks
- Alternatives are available for each meal
- Allergy sensitive and peanut-free menu
- Health Centre with Certified Nursing Staff
- Full Arts and Sports programming (See Activities)
- Optional 3-day overnight trips to Camp White Pine and Camp Manitou for campers in CV and Senior Sections (Grade 1-6 Graduates) Limited Spaces
- Baseball and Soccer Training camp options for CV and Senior Sections (Grade 1-6 Graduates) Limited Spaces
- Computer lab
- Sports fields, batting cage, archery range, golf instruction
- Outdoor fire pits
- Low Ropes Challenge Courses and Climbing Wall
- Mature trees and porch tops provide necessary shaded areas
- Indoor air conditioned facilities
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Nature and environmental studies
Crestwood Valley Day Camp offers a Leadership Training Programme for Grade 7 & 8 graduates as well as a Counsellor In Training Programme for Grade 9 graduates.