- Each application must be accompanied by a $500 deposit for it to be complete.
- No verbal registrations will be accepted. All applications must be completed through our online registration system.
- All fees must be paid in full by May 1st.
- Changes to Camp Programme:
- Crestwood offers extensions of 2 or 4 weeks ONLY (based on availability)!
- Changes made before May 1st, will be accepted without charge.
- Changes made between May 1st and May 31st, will be subject to a $50 administration charge.
- Changes made between June 1st and June 30th, will be subject to a $100 administration charge.
- No Changes can be made after June 30th.
- Sibling Discounts:
- Discount for 2nd sibling is $100 per month, Discount for 3rd sibling is 25% off, Discount for 4th or more sibling is 50% off. The discount will be taken from the sibling attending the shorter programme. All campers must be siblings and reside in the same home.
- There will be a charge of $25 for each cheque returned from the bank due to non-sufficient funds.
- For cancellations made for any reasons until May 1st, the deposit is refundable less a $250 administrative fee.
- For cancellations made between May 1st and June 1st, 50% of the total fees are refundable.
- For cancellations made after June 1st, no refunds will be made.
- No refunds will be made for camp days missed due to general illness or personal matters. Days missed cannot be made up in other sessions.
We understand that this is still a very uncertain time for parents, and many are concerned with COVID-19 and how the next few months will unfold. However, we were thrilled to operate an amazing summer season 2020 and 2021, with no COVID-19 cases, and followed the Ministry of Health guidelines and protocols. We will continue to follow the guidelines and will make the necessary adaptations as they evolve. Crestwood Valley Day Camp reserves the right to alter our policies as Public Health may make changes to the COVID-19 guidelines.
- Day camps were permitted to open for summer 2020 and 2021 under restrictions by the Ontario Government. Currently we are following the same guidance for summer 2022. If for any reason this changes and we are unable to open our doors, refunds and/or credits will be given.
- If there is a positive COVID-19 case in your camper’s cohort and your camper cannot attend camp for 14 days to self-isolate as per Public Health guidelines, you will receive a refund for the days missed.
- Refunds will not be given for days missed for any reason other than a positive COVID-19 case in your camper’s cohort. If your camper is absent, days cannot be made up.
- If your camper tests positive for COVID-19 due to outside of camp sources, refunds and/or credits will not be provided for days missed.
Please Take Note:
- The first day of camp is:
- Monday July 4, 2022
- Camp will be closed:
- Monday August 1, 2022