- Each application must be accompanied by a $500 deposit for it to be complete.
- The following is included in the fees: daily lunches, morning and afternoon snacks, camper knapsack, t-shirt, daily swim period (instructional and recreational).
- No verbal registrations will be accepted. All applications must be completed through our online registration system.
- All fees must be paid in full by May 1st.
- Changes to Camp Programme:
- Crestwood offers extensions of 2 or 4 weeks ONLY (based on availability)!
- Changes made before May 1st, will be accepted without charge.
- Changes made between May 1st and May 31st, will be subject to a $50 administration charge.
- Changes made between June 1st and June 30th, will be subject to a $100 administration charge.
- No Changes can be made after June 30th.
- Sibling Discounts:
- Discount for 2nd sibling is $100 per month, Discount for 3rd sibling is 25% off, Discount for 4th or more sibling is 50% off. The discount will be taken from the sibling attending the shorter programme. All campers must be siblings and reside in the same home.
- There will be a charge of $25 for each cheque returned from the bank due to non-sufficient funds.
- For all eligible campers attending Crestwood Valley Day Camp for summer 2022, COVID vaccines and proof of vaccination will be mandatory.
- We accept:
- Electronic Bill Payments
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Amex). There is a 3% convenience fee applied to use credit card.
- At the time of registration a $500 deposit is due to complete each camper’s application.
- The balance can be paid in three instalments (March 1, April 1 and May 1) or in one instalment (May 1).
- For cancellations made for any reasons until May 1st, the deposit is refundable less a $250 administrative fee per camper.
- For cancellations made between May 1st and June 1st, 50% of the total fees are refundable.
- For cancellations made after June 1st, no refunds will be made.
- No refunds will be made for camp days missed due to general illness or personal matters. Days missed cannot be made up in other sessions.
COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY
To read our full policy please click here:https://crestwoodcamp.com/covid-policy/
Please Take Note:
- The first day of camp is:
- Monday July 4, 2022
- Camp will be closed:
- Monday August 1, 2022