For most campers, the camp day begins and ends on the bus and our Transportation Programme is something that we take great pride in at Crestwood Valley Day Camp. Stock Transportation has provided us with a fleet of 20-passenger busses and their amazing professional drivers for over 20 years. We are happy to announce that all of our busses are fully AIR CONDITIONED, every seat is fitted with a seat belt, and a Crestwood Bus Counsellor. Drivers and bus counsellors both undergo extensive training provided by Stock Transportation and Crestwood. We are in communication with each of our busses while they are on route. At Crestwood, we design our bus routes to ensure they are as safe and quick as possible. Prior to each session, you can expect to receive confirmation of your child’s bus number and pick up and drop off times. The morning routes run between 8:00 and 8:45 am, while afternoon routes run between 4:15 and 5:00 pm.
This door-to-door service will be provided to campers living within the boundaries on the map below.
Please take note:
- For families outside this area, rendezvous points can be arranged
- Bus routes outside this area will be arranged if enrolment permits
- Busses will not enter into difficult to reach areas, ie: some townhouse developments, dead-end streets or some locations that may compromise the safety of the children on the bus
- When a change of address occurs after June 1st, transportation to the new address cannot be guaranteed, although all efforts will be made. Please notify the camp office immediately with all changes at (416) 444-9595
- For parents planning summer vacations, transportation to or from a short term location cannot be guaranteed, although all efforts will be made.
- For families with multiple addresses, please call or email the camp office as early as possible to discuss transportation. firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 444-9595