Our campers enjoy very small classes and hands-on daily instruction in our four, heated, outdoor, salt-water pools. Crestwood’s aquatic staff are Lifesaving Society certified Instructors and Lifeguards with current experience. They are trained to focus on the individual needs of each child and are committed to developing strong, confident, “water smart” swimmers.
Regular in-service training of our swim staff enhances our professional instruction and safety supervision.
Crestwood’s Swim Program includes:
- Lifesaving Society Pre-School Program
- Lifesaving Society Swim for Life 10 Level Programme
- Lifesaving Society Fitness Programme (“Bronze, Silver and Gold”)
- Lifesaving Society Patrol Programme ( “Rookie, Ranger and Star”)
- Lifesaving Society Advanced Programs (Bronze Medallion, Bronze Cross and Emergency First Aid / CPR B)