|Summer 2022||July||6 Weeks||July + 2 Weeks||8 Weeks||August||First 2 Weeks|
|Last 2 Weeks|
|July 3-28||July 3-Aug 11||Jul 3-28 +|
|Jul 3-Aug 25||July 31-Aug 25||July 31 – Aug 11||August 14-25|
|Traditional Camp||$ 3465||$ 4220||$ 4360||$ 4995||$ 3295||$ 1595||$ 1770|
|Sports Academy||$ 3865||$ 4655||$ 4810||$ 5385||$ 3675||$ 1820||$ 2020|
|Leadership in Training||$ 2500||$ 2500|
|Counsellor in Training||$ 2500||$ 2500|
|Door-To-Door Bus Transportation||$ 700||$ 1050||$ 1050||$ 1400||$ 700||$ 350||$ 350|
- Each application must be accompanied by a $500 deposit for it to be complete.
- The following is included in the fees: daily lunches, morning and afternoon snacks, camper knapsack, t-shirt, daily swim period (instructional and recreational).
- No verbal registrations will be accepted. All applications must be completed through our online registration system.
- All fees must be paid in full by May 1st.
- Changes to Camp Programme:
- Crestwood offers extensions of 2 or 4 weeks ONLY (based on availability)!
- Changes made before May 1st, will be accepted without charge.
- Changes made between May 1st and May 31st, will be subject to a $50 administration charge.
- Changes made between June 1st and June 30th, will be subject to a $100 administration charge.
- No Changes can be made after June 30th.
- Sibling Discounts:
- Discount for 2nd sibling is $100 per month, Discount for 3rd sibling is 25% off, Discount for 4th or more sibling is 50% off. The discount will be taken from the sibling attending the shorter programme. All campers must be siblings and reside in the same home.
- There will be a charge of $25 for each cheque returned from the bank due to non-sufficient funds.
- Crestwood Valley Day Camp reserves the right to make changes to our Health and Safety Protocols for summer 2023 as updates are made by the Ministry of Health and/or Toronto Public Health. At this time, for summer 2023 there is no mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy in place. If changes do occur, they will be communicated to Crestwood families and staff.
- We accept:
- Electronic Bill Payments
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Amex). There is a 3% convenience fee applied to use credit card.
- At the time of registration a $500 deposit is due to complete each camper’s application.
- The balance can be paid in three instalments (March 1, April 1 and May 1) or in one instalment (May 1).
- For cancellations made for any reasons until May 1st, the deposit is refundable less a $250 administrative fee per camper.
- For cancellations made between May 1st and June 1st, 50% of the total fees are refundable.
- For cancellations made after June 1st, no refunds will be made.
- No refunds will be made for camp days missed due to general illness or personal matters. Days missed cannot be made up in other sessions.
Please Take Note:
- The first day of camp is:
- Monday July 3, 2023
- Camp will be closed:
- Monday August 7, 2023